Despite which epoch runs the world, the fact that jewellery is a beautiful way to express your sincere feelings to your friends, relatives, colleagues is still valid. Earrings, crosses, rings or necklaces with stones — even a little though to choose a proper model to seem challenging. However, all you need to do is to make your mind on one category. Without a doubt, Christmas gift bracelets are excellent for him and her.
To be up in arms, any enthusiast has to know some secrets to make their choice beneficial. "FJewellery" experts have prepared the list of essential things to take into account during the overall Christmas shopping hassle. Onwards!
Bracelets are not just a piece of metal to be worn on hands. The diversity of design solutions allows consumers to purchase the perfect match to prepare a great personalised present for their beloved ones:
- Cable bracelet — if you would like to prepare something less traditional as a gift for Christmas, don’t omit such models. Their impressive construction makes them universal: they will suit any clothes and lifestyles.
- Venetian — this design will suit both men and women. Diamond versions are also known as tennis bracelets. If you are as adventurous as Chris Evert who used to play tennis with such an accessory, feel free to give it a shot.
- Rope — even though these pieces look stylish, that is rather brutal- and sports-looking accessory. However, nobody says that the Christmas present has to be only delicate and made of precious metals. Don't be afraid to be more creative.
- Rolo chain — thanks to the unique construction, the model looks heavier than it really is. That is the best deal to create a proper expression of luxury-looking jewellery out of a not so expensive piece.
- Singapore chain — this pattern is believed to look like a metal liquid on the hand. The models are usually thin and combine elements of rope and curb chains. That is the right choice to emphasise someone’s elegancy. It has chances to turn out to be an excellent solution for the charm and anklet bracelets.
- Snake bracelet — the name is self-explanatory, and there is no need to check pictures from the catalogue to imagine how such a tough unit looks like. If you select the gift for somebody who adores doing experiments and playing with styles, you are lucky to find a perfect match. Of course, make sure your recipient isn’t afraid of snakes.
- Bismark chain — a lot of models tend to be rather elegant and tiny than really noticeable on the hand. For those who would prefer an alternative, this bracelet will become a lifesaver. Such chains are pretty massive, so the price range is to be corresponding. You will find both gold and silver options without a hassle.
Type of Clasps
When it comes to the choice of elegant bracelets for Christmas, non-experienced consumers have to take into account various quality indicators to purchase a top-notch item. Of course, one looks forward to buying gorgeous jewellery at the cheapest prices during sales, but that’s not enough to satisfy all possible objectives.
Durability and reliability of the piece are defined not only by the use of steady materials but also by the fastener’. Here are some of the main options present on the market:
- Spring ring — it is one of the most wide-spread fasteners. With a spring mechanism applied, customers have to pull back on the tiny lever to open or close the bracelet. It is safe and suits different-weight models, but there are a couple of reasons to say “no” to it. For instance, it is likely to cause difficulties for one-handed fastening and for those who suffer from limited finger dexterity.
- Lobster clasp — the mechanism owes its name to the form similarity to a lobster claw. Overall, there is a special small lever to pull and thus to (dis)connect two sides of the bracelet.
- Toggle — this clasp will add a little finesse to your masterpiece. Besides, it is recommended for those who have weak fingers or problems with operating small details. The fastener under analysis consists of two elements — a long bar (it is frequently T-shaped) and an open circle-formed shape. If you are looking for rather heavy jewellery, this is a safe closure type for them.
- Hook — that is one of the pioneers in the field. With an S-letter form of the fastener, it is not a problem to (un)hook an accessory for any lady. You need to make sure how tight the closure is and how protected it is from catching on clothes or other objects.
- Magnetic — that is another kind of clasps that doesn’t cause any taking-on-and-off issues. Besides, models, possessing such a safe closure, are of different designs, even stricter and less fabulous ones. In turn, it is not a problem to find a delicate but original bracelet for men.
- Without clasp — if you don’t want to have any issues with the closure elements, then you will just choose a solution without them. For instance, bangles will suit greatly.
Wrap It Up
Either customer desire to prepare the best gift for a girlfriend or luxurious present for mom, "FJewellery" is always there to assist. Don’t hesitate to check the catalogue of items on the website and contact the support team, if you fail to find the desired item — dreams have to come true, especially on Christmas.