How to find your talisman?
Our oldest ancestors have always believed in the magic of nature and the protection that it gives to people. Many gifts of nature were treated with great awe and were used as protective talismans. Precious minerals became the basis of such amulets. There are many gold and silver accessorises with similar gems in the "FJewellery" store catalogue, but before buying them you should know exactly which mineral is right for you!
What is my birthstone?
In most ancient beliefs, the precious gemstones were given great importance, and they were believed to have supernatural powers. Since then to this day, there is a belief that such a unique birthstone will give its owner excellent health, exceptional success in business and happiness.
To understand which talisman is right for you
study the list below:
- January. The main protector for those born this month is the Garnet. Additionally, stand out: Sapphire, Tsavorite and Demantoid (two very rare varieties of green garnet), Hawkeye Stone, Serpentine and Sodalite.
- February. This is the month of Amethyst. In addition to it: Jacinth, Rhinestone, Chrysocolla, Turquoise and Pearls.
- March. The beginning of spring is symbolized by Aquamarine. More minerals: Tourmaline, Jasper, Bloodstone, Black and Banded Agates.
- April. The main patron is Brilliant. What else? Sapphire, Pyrope and Almandine (two types of unusual red garnets), Aventurine, Hematite, Amber and Red Agate.
- May. Emerald is a symbol of the warmest and most blooming spring month. Other suitable gems: Uvarovite (another bright green type of garnet), Rauchtopas, Tiger's Eye, Morion, Golden Topaz, Black Jasper, Yellow Beryl.
- June. The first summer patron is Pearls. Tourmaline, Noble Spinel, Citrine, Alexandrite, Moonstone, white or brown Agate and Chalcedony would also be appropriate.
- July. The heart of the middle of the year is Ruby. But there are others: Amethyst, Selenite, Emerald, Obsidian, Opal, Belomorite, Turquoise, Carnelian.
- August. For those who were born at the end of summer, Peridot is amulet. In addition, you can choose: Sapphire of unusual yellow colour, Moonstone, Topaz, Jasper, Citrine, Chrysoberyl, Sardonyx and Sunstone.
- September. The first autumn mascot is the Dark Classic Sapphire. Also work: Amethyst, Rhinestone, Hematite, Quartz, Garnets of any shade of green, Bloodstone, Onyx, Chrysolite, Malachite and Emerald.
- October. The main defender is Opal. Not less significant gemstones: Diamond, Tourmaline, Topaz, Malachite, Aquamarine, Serpentine, Amethyst, Aventurine and Lapis Lazuli.
- November. The cold end of autumn is offset by warm lime-yellow Citrine. Also, relevant: Chrysolite, Yellow Topaz, Zoisite, Onyx, Obsidian, Heliodor, Hematite, Epidote, Black Pearls and Opal of the same colour.
- December. An excellent mascot for the end of the year will be the beautiful Turquoise. Also, suitable: Emerald, Tanzanite, Zircon, Ruby, Onyx, Bloodstone, Rhodochrosite, Turquoise, Malachite and Agate.
What other classifications are there?
The seasons of the year will contribute to the choice of "their" natural guardian:
- Winter. This time of the year corresponds to frosty and crystal snowy colours, cold shades - white, blue, azure, gray, indigo.
- Spring. Shades of fresh spring greenery and flowers dominate here.
- Summer. Of course, this is the whole spectrum of yellow and a little red - warm, deep and rich.
- Autumn. This is the season for the coziest hues. You can choose yellow or ocher, noble and luxurious red or deep purple.
The seasonality of the gem will emphasize the thematic design. For example, for those born in spring, a pendant in the form of a flower or a bud with a delicate green gem is suitable, and for summer birthday people - a brooch in the form of a sun or a butterfly with carnelian. Accordingly, an accessory with an opal or topaz in the shape of a leaf of a tree can become an autumn decoration, and a snowflake with a sparkling sapphire is a winter option.
The day of the week on which the birthday falls is also important - the ideal talisman can be chosen more precisely:
- Sunday. For those born on this day, warming tones filled with sunlight are suitable.
- Monday. These are minerals with a white base.
- Tuesday. A day of dark shades. Red or blue colours are ideal.
- Wednesday. The whole palette of blue.
- Thursday. This day corresponds to purple and its derivatives.
- Friday. The stones are green or interspersed with that colour.
- Saturday. Any dark-coloured gemstones.
With the help of these three lists, you'll definitely pick up exactly the amulet that will become your protector and patron. And the consultants on the "FJewellery" website will select the ideal metal, type and shape of the accessory for you, so that the talisman not only protects you, but also becomes an elegant highlight of your entire look. And may good luck accompany you!