What jewellery to wear on wedding day
This is the most memorable day of your life and we want it to be perfect. Everything is important here: lingerie, shoes, hair, dresses and, of course, jewellery for wedding. The integrity of your look, your good mood and your memories depend on the right choice of the latter. The FJewellery offers a wide range of jewellery. We have ready-made sets, as well as great jewellery in the collection; you can independently put together the perfect set yourself at an affordable price. In any case, we think you will find our advice useful. So, let's get down to business!
How to choose wedding jewelry to match the colour of your dress
Of course, you have probably already thought about the style of your wedding dress in detail. You know what colour it will be and what impression it should make on those around you and, of course, on your fiancé. Here are some tips for achieving the perfect result. First, let's talk about the colour combination of the dress and jewellery:
- Ivory. One of the most popular choices. You've probably already guessed that yellow gold pieces are the perfect match for a dress of this colour. They will look harmonious and coherent.
- Real white. A classic look, with which white gold pearl jewellery will look perfect. These could be pearl earrings and a pendant in the same style. An elegant and stylish solution.
- Dress in diamond white colour is ideal as a choice of beautiful jewellery for all tastes. It could be a diamond pendant and diamond earrings to go with it. Almost all multi-coloured gems will also look spectacular.
- Dress in shades of blue. Accessories in yellow or white gold, silver with sapphires, blue topaz or aquamarine will suit here. They look bright but stylish and elegant at the same time.
Multi-coloured bridesmaid dresses have become popular today. In this case, there are no limits for you! Emeralds, diamonds or zirconia are suitable for a green dress, rubies, topazes, citrines and all colourless and transparent gemstones etc. for a red one.
And what about style? Which accessories will go with this or that outfit?
- If you choose an outfit with a bare shoulder, don't choose a massive necklace. Even if it's diamonds, it can look rude. Your option is beautiful (perhaps even massive) earrings, a bracelet and solitaire engagement rings.
- One of the most popular options is the strapless dress. Necklaces and earrings are optimal with this outfit. If you want to shine, a diamond is your perfect companion. When you walk down the aisle of the church, it will be a magnificent procession. When choosing a necklace, place it midway between the beginning of your dress and your chin. This is the best option.
- Neckline. Necklaces, earrings and bracelets go with this dress. You can use anything you want. The only rule is not to overpower the outfit. Don't forget that you'll already have one obligatory ring on your finger - the wedding band.
Please note, that if your outfit is decorated with beads, sequins or other décor, you should use their shade to choose the perfect fit. Another important point. Should the groom and bride's jewellery match? There are no strict rules here, but when they are made in the same design, it looks very beautiful!
All ladies and mens are excited about this most memorable day. There are a lot of questions spinning around in my head: "Am I confident in what I'm doing?" How do I look good on one of the most important days of my life?" For everything to be good (and this doesn't just apply to accessories), just do everything from the heart. Relax! Do everything with gusto, and make the day only your sweetest memory.
We understand how important it is that everything is perfect on the day. Online store FJewellery has put together a huge assortment of jewellery, that:
- help you look flawless;
- you can buy as a gift for marriage for the bride or groom.
They are all collected in a cosy catalogue. High-quality pictures will help you make your choice. if you need advice or help, our concierge is always on hand to help.