FJewellery Limited Returns Policy
Here at Fjewellery Limited, our goal is to create a delightful shopping experience on each and every one of your visits. Nevertheless, we acknowledge that whatever the case may be, you may occasionally wish to return an item. That said, here is our returns policy and guidelines on how to return an item safely to us and get your payment reimbursed. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGE
- • Refunds can be requested within 14 days of the date of despatch, and exchanges within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14-day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty. Goods must be returned unused, in flawless condition and with all original packaging at initial shipping; thus, you are required to take reasonable care of the item(s) while they are in your control.
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of earrings or other pierced jewellery if the tamper-proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights. We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered unless they do not much the description or faulty.
• Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
• Please Note: When processing your return, we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address displayed on the order.
These will be processed via the same method used to pay for the order. In exceptional circumstances, refund will be made by way of a direct bank transfer (we will contact you directly if this is the case). Please, remember to never send your bank details in any form of written communication destined to us.
For most exchanges, we kindly ask you to return your original order for a full refund and allow our staff to process the replacement item online with a new order number. Such practice will ensure you to receive a more efficient service from us.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS
If goods are damaged in transit or you receive an incorrect item or size, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning our Online Sales Team during weekdays at 02039681088 between 9AM – 5PM. If the packaging is damaged when you receive the item, please take a picture of it before opening and email it to us. You may be required to return the damaged goods to us before we can ship you a replacement.
HOW TO RETURN
You can return items to us by post free of charge and you will be refunded with the payment method you used to place the order.
Please send un an email with a subject ‘Return-product code’. In your email explain why you want to return the item give as much details as you can. In the case of exchange please include the product code of the item you would like to exchange it with.
We will email you postage label for free return with instruction how to pack the item(s) safely. Please print the label and follow the instructions.
Please also ask for proof of postage. Furthermore, please follow below instructions:
• Original despatch note or a copy inside your parcel
• Please highlight or place a tick next to the items you are returning on the despatch note
• Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original presentation box
• Please note that pierced items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
• Make sure the package is sealed securely
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for Personalised or Engraved items unless the item is faulty or does not match the specifications displayed in your order.
If your item is faulty or does not match the specifications contained in your order, you should:
• Contact our Customer Services team on 02039681088
• We will email you a prepaid postage label. This will ensure postage is free for you. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging
• Place the item into its original presentation box and make sure that the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of your despatch note into the parcel
• If the item is in its original condition, we will go ahead and refund the goods