14ct Gold Bracelets
Buy bracelets made of 14 carat gold cheap in store FJewellery
A bracelet is a piece of jewellery that will effectively complement any look. This stylish accessory is in demand by both men and women. For men, it is an attribute of good taste, success and prosperity. Women's accessories subtly accentuate the gracefulness and elegance of the hand. Gold bracelets are the most popular. The FJewellery online shop offers a large selection of 14kt gold bracelets.
Custom wear bracelets have appeared a long time ago. The first bracelets were worn on the legs as a talisman against evil spirits. They were made from bones, animal fangs and natural materials. As jewellery silver & gold bracelets began to be used when people learned how to process metal.
Snake bracelets were made in the times of the Scythians. Their shape and quality were perfect. And during the Renaissance gold bracelets were generously encrusted with gemstones (diamonds, topaz, pearls, turquoise, etc.). Today this jewellery is used extensively in mens and female styles, adding a touch of sophistication to the look.
Types of bracelets
There are soft and hard bracelets. Soft bracelets are dainty items. They can be formed from a series of connected rings, links, connected by springs, thin strips that create openwork texture. The hard models are characterized by hardness and solidity. They are most often made in a strict and concise design, without precious stones or other decorations. They can be straight or twisted.
The width of the bracelets can be:
- thin - delicate models for her, adding elegance and charm to the look;
- medium-thick - ideal for office style;
- thick - jewellery for a casual look, you can wear it with a T-shirt, jeans, a simple dress, etc.
Depending on the type of weave, bracelets can be solid or hollow. One-piece models in 14ct gold are the best option for everyday wear. 14 carat gold bracelets are practical, durable and resistant to deformation. Hollow bracelets are light and bulky. Even products with thick links are lightweight. The intricate weaves add a touch of sophistication to these small bracelets.
How to choose a bracelet
A gold bracelet is chosen according to the style of your wardrobe:
- For everyday wear, choose a bracelet of medium thickness, without stones or with small stones. An outfit for a special occasion can be complemented by a massive product with precious inlays. This bracelet will go well with bead necklaces and other jewellery.
- The bracelet is chosen according to the wearer's figure. The delicate jewellery will be lost on a big hand but it will look beautiful on a girl's delicate hand.
- The purity of gold is chosen according to the situation. The high-grade precious metal is ideal for jewellery that is rarely worn. For everyday wear, it is better to choose a 14 karat gold bracelet. The high content of additional metals in this jewellery piece makes it solid. Bracelets made of it will not bend or break.
- The bracelet should match the style of the clothes and other jewellery. An accessory with diamonds is suitable for an evening dress; it can be used with pendants fancy etc. For the office, it's best to choose jewellery without stones. The jewellery looks great in a combination of white and yellow gold.
- Clasps are a very important part of a bracelet. It affects the reliability and wearing comfort of the bracelet. Modern bracelets are fitted with various types of locks. Lobster locks, spring latch rings, etc. are particularly popular. The latter is mostly suitable for elegant chain-style bracelets. The box-shaped clasp, which has the most secure design, is used in solid bracelets.
How much worth gold bracelet
The price of jewellery does not only depend on its weight, but also on the purity of the gold, the weave and other factors. High-standard gold pieces are more expensive, but they are impractical and must be treated with care. Therefore, it is best to wear them only with evening dresses so that to clean them as infrequently as possible. The gold bracelet 14k cost cheap and perfectly combines practicality with great looks.
Where to buy a bracelet and other jewellery
You can find jewellery for sale not only in jewellery salons but also in online shops. It's very easy to buy them online. Just follow the link to the product you are interested in and choose them in the catalogue (there are pictures and descriptions of each model). In just a few minutes you'll be able to make a purchase.
The FJewellery online shop offers a wide assortment of different styles of jewellery, including, bracelets for adults and for a child, necklaces, wedding rings, rings single stone, a huge selection of earrings, chains, crosses, etc. Having our own jewellery workshop allows us to sell pieces at real prices.